AIM
Blacks3th

Magnetic Affair Magnetic Affair

Actually, you can! exit through the top. And you are greeted with a white screen. Easter egg that thing :P how can a love tringle end up in another way? *Ahem* ... happy times. 4* for 20 mins trying to go hard. o.O what?

netcell responds:

Wow, you are awesome. Happy times hahahahaha

I guess, it's time for me to put on new content for the "easter egg".

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

Ha...ha.......................................................................ha

Pulse Pulse

Few bugs... when i build defense turrets they seem to stuck there as blue dots without moving. Either way i really like it and ill spend some serious time to this one.

sewerhrehorowicz responds:

Thanks. What browser do you use?

The Rose is Blooming The Rose is Blooming

1126 days and i actually gonna play it till 1500.
To collect 50 bullets seems impossible to me, cause of the super zombie.
Plus, wouldn't be nice to get something good after you finish each area?
I think, the game can be endless if you just, dont fight the ZzombiezZ and just "flee" some kind of penalty should be there. I likes it!

Sands of the Coliseum Sands of the Coliseum

OK OK ... technique for money (later lvls)

get a mofo slave lvl.1

escort him to lvl 20... from 500 g get 20,000 :D

enjoy!

Legend of the Void Legend of the Void

When super graphics are not needed!

Good story line
Great weapons (they look nice)
You actually made money worth something but not that much, you draw the line nicely!
I made a necromancer and i let my void minnion kill them both (i was like "MY RITUAL WAS BIGGER THAN YOURS MUAHAHAHAHA") :P
Deserve a 10/5

FIVE/5 FIVE/5

Pretty good for a puzzle!

Storyline was ok.
The five minute limit didnt get me cause pause stops it so i didnt fell in danger at all!
The game tho seems enjoyable!
Keep the good work!

Culmination Culmination

Nice one m8!

For people who wonder about double jump...
In hard mode you have to get d special to be able to double jump.
And also ...
If you die like too much times, score goes to zero...
No glitches as i see it ... exept normal mode should really called easy :P if you have special W power you only need 2 mobs (fire's not included) to regain that power.
W FTW! :P 10/10 5/5

Incoming! Incoming!

152.535!! :)

I loved it! The first "gun game type" ive played that actually you need to !!USE!! All the guns (No good sir... you cant with only one :P) Althought i would like it a bit bigger, but i will not lower your score for the time of gameplay cause i havent desided yet if it would be boring afterwards... Propably it would with only these guns. *Hint* -Wink- ;)
!!SPOILER ALERT-----> Also i liked how you closed the game! I was caught on a bad voice inside me saying (I USE ALL THE DPS OF ALL GUNS AND STILL I NEED MORE FIREPO**) KABOOM! ... Yay :) ...<---- SPOILER ALERT!!

Duty Hill Duty Hill

Well... Easy... 7 stars

Heres what you have to do!
Keep the points for 2 levels and hang on with the pistol!
3rd level get sub machinegun and fully upgrade damage.
(now headshot kills instandly)
4th level upgrade your magazine (just for a litle bigger waves)
5th level upgrade penetration (is it called like that? :S)
Now you have a fully powerfull auto gun
fully upgrade magazine
then fully upgrade penetration....
Then what youll see is a sub machine gun turn into a minigun!!! that changes magazines really fast!

And thats why i give you seven.. Ten if i really had to change guns to save time before i "lose" .. :S