AIM
Blacks3th

Breadheads Breadheads

E-P-I-C. <3 your artwork m8 + the storyline here.

That Escalated Quickly That Escalated Quickly

Lolz

Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

You twisted basterd, you... Icant actually find words describing this. unique nowdays tho. 4 out of 5.

SFC VS. JET --UNFINSHED- SFC VS. JET --UNFINSHED-

Finish it 1st

MoneySTOP MoneySTOP

Anyway liked it... Allthough i dont want to ask, how?

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

5 stars. Although i was waiting almost a year for this! Finally tho you didnt dissapoint. I got some hope for the better out of this. I also could see some "Dorian gray" rotten consumption, greed and lust points you made (also the part that he actually regreted what was happening). only one thing remains... GET THE AURA UP RUNNING FOR THE REST OF US (that were kinda late :S)
YOU
ROCK!

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Like it!

It dose have a meaning. And gets you thinking about stuff although the best part in this for me is the art work. Who dosent love The face of the "banker/butcher" guy? The pigs do have different personas that are being defined quite well on the movement first and then in clothing. Sounds were ok (For this animation i dont know if i wanted anything else). Keep it up!

Skyrim Fail Skyrim Fail

Loled quite a bit!

Nice animation you have there! Ending was Perfect for me. But the tatoo he has in his chest (the heart) disapears in the other scenes :/ Anyway good one!

Naked Opening Naked Opening

Seems like gta intro!

I liked it.... As an intro should be (when graphics didnt took to much time to make).
And as a huge nerd i must say that both girls have the same eyeliner as their eyes but... not at the end .. blue eyes girl change! Please take care of the music in this (intro music is great) so keep it up! also take care of the voices! Good luck starting!

glendonisabella responds:

thank you!

Aura Aura

I heard that...

aura was made frame by frame... Could it be that Alek is creating more frames as a change? I kinda have faith in this! hope it comes out (never seen it btw) just waiting.